How to install Office 2016 on your personal computer
Some organisations have access to Office 2016 to install on their personal/ home based computers or Macbooks.
To install or upgrade Office 2016 on your personal computer please follow the following steps;
- Open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Navigate to https://portal.office.com
- Sign in with your organisation details (E-mail address and password)
- In the home screen on the top right hand corner you will see a button that reads (Install Office 2016)
- Click this button
- Office 2016 will begin a download to your computer
- Once the download has completed double click to install the software
- The software will install
- After the install completes a sign in window will appear
- Sign in using your same organisational credentials and Office will activate
- You are now finished installing Office 2016
How do I install an app on my android phone?
Step 1: Open up Google Play store Step 2: Search for the app you want to download. Step 3: Click on the correct app, and then click "install" Step 4: Wait for the app to install
How do I connect my android phone to a wireless network?
Step 1: Open up settings Step 2: Select "WIFI" Step 3: Turn WIFI on (normally a toggle in the top right corner of the screen) Step 3: Select your preferred network Step 4: Scroll down and type in your username (Normally your computer username or ...